Peanut Butter, Nutella, Choc Chip, Fudge!
May 2, 2013
Ok, once you have stopped drooling over the title of this post, take a look at the recipe below!
I found the original over here.
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup Nutella – I used the Pick n Pay Hazelnut Chocolate Spread (Its the closest one to Nutella I have ever tasted and its about a third of the price)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed (I used light brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (I used my home made extract)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt, optional and to taste
- 170 grams dark chocolate, chopped (I used about half a box of dark chocolate chips)
- Using a hand beater (or stand mixer) combine the egg, Nutella, peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla and beat to cream ingredients for about 5 minutes.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and using a wooden spoon mic until just combined.
- Scoop out batter roughly the diameter of a R5 coin and using your hands squeeze into balls. They will be very oily!
- Place on a sprayed baking tray. About 5cm apart or about 6/8 balls per tray.
- Place your trays in the fridge for no less than 2 hours.
- Once chilled, set you oven to 180°C and bake each tray for 10 minutes.
Enjoy with a cup of coffee or a glass of cold milk!